If the company revises the personal information processing policy, it will be notified through website notice (or individual notice).
1. Items of personal information to be collected
The company collects the following personal information for consultation and reservation application process.
- ○ Collection items : name, mobile phone number, e-mail, access log
- ○ Personal information collection method : Online reservation reception or telephone reservation and telephone consultation inquiry
2. Purpose of collection and use of personal information
The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes
- ○ Fulfillment of service offering contracts and settlement of fees in line with service provision
- ○ Identity verification for reservation confirmation, personal identification, prevention of illegal use and unauthorized use of bad users, civil complaints handling, delivery of notices
3. Retention and use period of personal information
After the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved, the company destroys the information without delay and without exception. However, the following information is retained for the specified period for the following reasons.
- ○ Retention items: user name, contact information, email
- ○ Retention period: If it is necessary to keep it in compliance with the relevant laws and regulations, the company keeps the user's information for the period specified in the relevant laws and regulations as follows.
- - Records on contract or subscription withdrawal: 5 years (“Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.”)
- - Records on payment and supply of goods, etc.: 5 years (“Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.”)
- - Records on consumer complaints or disputes handling: 3 years (“Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc.”)
- - Records on collection, processing and use of credit information: 3 years (“Act on the Use and Protection of Credit Information”)
- - Communication fact confirmation data under the Communication Secret Protection Act: 3 months
4. Personal information destruction procedure and method
In principle, after the purpose of personal information collection and use is achieved, the company destroys the information without delay. Destruction procedures and methods are as follows
- ○ Destruction procedure: Personal information provided for reservation is stored for a certain period of time and then destroyed, after the purpose is achieved, according to the reason for information protection under internal policies and other related laws (refer to the retention and use period).
- ○ Destruction method: Personal information stored in the form of electronic files is deleted using a technical method that makes the record not to be reproduced. Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
5. Provision of personal information
In principle, the company does not reveal users' personal information to the outside. However, the following cases are exceptions.
- ○ With users’ prior consents
- ○ In accordance with the provisions of the law or at the request of an investigative agency for the purpose of investigation in accordance with the procedures and methods specified in the law
6. Entrustment of collected personal information
In principle, the company does not entrust users' personal information to the outside. However, when the company entrusts the processing of personal information to a third party, it shall entrust the information processing in accordance with Article 26 of the “Personal Information Protection Act”.
- ○ Matters concerning the technical and administrative protection measures for personal information
- ○ Matters prescribed separately by Presidential Decree as follows for the safe management of personal information:
- - Purpose and scope of entrusted work
- - Matters concerning restrictions on re-entrustment
- - Matters concerning measures to ensure safety, such as restricting access to personal information
- - Matters related to supervision, such as checking on the management status of personal information held in connection with entrustment work
- - Matters concerning liabilities, such as damage compensation, in the event of a violation of obligations to be observed by a trustee under Article 26 (2) of the Act.
7. Rights of users and legal representatives and exercising methods
The user and his/her legal representative (if the user is a minor) may request for access to or correction of the ``user's reservation information and usage details'' in accordance with Article 35 of the “Personal Information Protection Act” (access to personal information).
However, requests for access to personal information may be subject to the following restrictions under Article 35 (4) of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」
- A. When the access is prohibited or restricted by law
- B. If there is a risk of hurting another person's life or body, or unreasonable infringement of another person's property and other interests
8. Civil complaints service for personal information
In order to protect your personal information and to handle complaints related to personal information, the company appoints the relevant department and personal information manager as follows.
- ○ Personal information manager : Jeongmin Lee
- ○ Phone: 070-5001-0573
- ○ Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Users can report all personal information protection-related complaints coming out of using the company's services to the personal information manager or the responsible department.
The company will provide quick and sufficient answers to users' reports.
If you need to report other personal information infringementor consult about it, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Dispute Mediation Committee (www.1336.or.kr/1336)
- Information Protection Mark Certification Committee (www.eprivacy.or.kr/02-580-0533~4)
- Internet Crime Investigation Center of the Supreme Prosecutors' Office (http://icic.sppo.go.kr/02-3480-3600)
- Cyber Terror Response Center of theNational Police Agency (www.ctrc.go.kr/02-392-0330)
9. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of the automatic collection device for personal information
The company uses ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve usage information to provide personalized services. Cookies are a small amount of information sent to the user's computer browser by the server (http) used to operate the website, and may be stored on the hard disk in the user's PC computer.
- A. Purpose of using cookies: It is used to provide optimized information to users by identifying the types of visits and usage, popular search terms, secured access, and others for each service and website visited by the user.
- B. Installation, operation and rejection of cookies: You can refuse to save cookies by setting options in the Tools> Internet Options> Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
- C. If you refuse to store cookies, you may face difficulties in using customized services.
10. Otherpersonal informationhandling policies
- ○ Notification date of personal information handling policy: September 01, 2020
- ○ Effective date of personal information handling policy: September 01, 2020